Webinar: Best Practices for Global Data Center Asset Management
Learn best practices for global data center IT asset management in this complimentary webinar. The webinar will take place on Tuesday, April 26, 2016 at 11 a.m. PDT/2 p.m. EDT and will follow with a live question-and-answer session. Registration can take place on the landing page and participants will learn how to identify global data center management best practices during IT asset decommissioning when dealing with multiple vendors, regulations and equipment.
Specifically this webinar will help participants:
- Understand how you can ensure security of all global data center equipment
- Reduce costs of asset deployment and server decommissioning
- Optimize processes with a single trusted partner
- Minimize business disruption during multifaceted IT projects
- Manage accurate asset inventory by ensuring consistent comprehensive tracking and reporting
This webinar is appropriate for anyone involved in the management of data center IT equipment. Ensuring secure and responsible IT asset disposition is critical to protect a company from data threats and maximize the value of its equipment.